[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Is this a fair deal for both sides?

SpinalTapp

I give M.Austin, Nicks, and R.Bush

I get P.Thomas + J.Forsett

My skill players

QB Brady

RB Turner

RB2 CJohnson

WR1 RWayne

WR2 R.Moss

FLEX M.Austin or Sims Walker

Bench - Maroney, R.Bush, H.Nicks, E.Royal

I am nervous that Maroney and Bush are (1) not sufficient back up RBs for my team and looking to upgrade in case of a injury to Johnson or the Burner and (2) looking to upgrade my flex spot with PThomas.

The owner I am dealing with has DeJackson and TJHoush as his top WRs. He is looking for an upgrade over Housh. His RBs are MJD, Mendenhall, P.Thomas, and M.Bell. I believe Austin is an upgrade from Housh today and I throw in NIcks as a sweetner. Bush gives him another RB option in case his starters get hurt.

Two questions -

1. Would you make this deal if you were the other owner? Does this deal upgrade his team? Keep in mind Housh is NOT a keeper...all my guys are.

2. Does this deal strengthen my team or would you stay put if you were me?

Thanks

Just talked to the other owner...he has zero interest in Bush.

However, it appears he will be willing to give me P.Thomas + Housh for M.Austin and H.Nicks

So...the million dollar question that some have already weighed in on is....

Is P.THomas a better flex player than M.Austin? One thing I like about PThomas is that he may not only be a better flex option than Austin, he is also an outstanding backup RB in case Turner or CJohnson get hurt. I would still have Sims Walker and Housh as backup WRs for Moss and Wayne.

FYI...Thomas and Austin are both keeper players.

Edited by SpinalTapp

I give M.Austin, Nicks, and R.Bush

I get P.Thomas + J.Forsett

My skill players

QB Brady

RB Turner

RB2 CJohnson

WR1 RWayne

WR2 R.Moss

FLEX M.Austin or Sims Walker

Bench - Maroney, R.Bush, H.Nicks, E.Royal

I am nervous that Maroney and Bush are (1) not sufficient back up RBs for my team and looking to upgrade in case of a injury to Johnson or the Burner and (2) looking to upgrade my flex spot with PThomas.

The owner I am dealing with has DeJackson and TJHoush as his top WRs. He is looking for an upgrade over Housh. His RBs are MJD, Mendenhall, P.Thomas, and M.Bell. I believe Austin is an upgrade from Housh today and I throw in NIcks as a sweetner. Bush gives him another RB option in case his starters get hurt.

Two questions -

1. Would you make this deal if you were the other owner? Does this deal upgrade his team? Keep in mind Housh is NOT a keeper...all my guys are.

2. Does this deal strengthen my team or would you stay put if you were me?

Thanks

I think it's pretty fair for both sides. He gets depth and an immediate upgrade over Housh, while you get one stud and a potential Flex guy in Forsett.

I love Miles Austin, so when I say pull the trigger, I'm saying it with clenched teeth. However, if you have Mike Sims-Walker on yout bench, this works out perfectly. Thomas as a Flex has got to be an awesome thought in your mind.

If the other guy goes for it, feel good about making a fair trade that benefits both sides.

Others?

PT is ranked the 13th best RB by theHuddle. But as far as I can tell, he is stuck in an RBBC with Bell and Bush. Is he truly better than MBIII, Jacobs, Mendenhall, and Forte this year....even in this committee??

Obviously, I am a little nervous that I will deal PT for Austin and be upset that Austin is a much better flex play each week.

Your analysis is appreciated.