[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WDIS at #3 WR?

SLGRAF

We start three wideouts, and first two spots will be taken by Desean Jackson and TJ Housh. My options at #3 WR are Mike Wallace at Denver, Malcom Floyd at NYG, or Kevin Walter at Indy. I have heard arguments in favor of all three this week; which one would you start?

Thanks!

Being that it's a non-PPR league, I can see all three have similar yardage but I like Wallace this week as I think he has the best chance of scoring.

walter should benefit from owens being down, however murphy's law applies here. i am waiting a week to play him due to poor performances.

floyd should be utilized in a shoot out and will most likey score deep, but jackson/gates are ball vultures.

wallace should have the best chance of scoring with average yardage.

I have the same 3 wr's and that is my justification.

i am going with wallace.

Thanks for the replies; I was leaning towards Wallace, and am now about 95% set on starting him.

Anyone think Walter or Floyd should start ahead of Wallace this week?

Tough choice but what makes me pick Wallace over Walter is the fact that Walter is a good blocker and Houston will need that this week.