[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

RB help

satchel123

I've got a mess on my hands. I need to pick 2 rb from this motley bunch. I'm leaning towards LT and Hightower. The Hou mess makes me want to shy away from Salton and Moats this week. Wille was a pick up hoping he could start to build his way back into the running game. But Charles might be a decent play this week but the Chiefs are just a bad team.

So which two would you play?

Thanks, Matt

Either way the scoring goes, Charles would be my first option for this week followed by Hightower and then Slaton and LT are a coin flip.

non ppr and thanks for the info. With Moats now being named the starter and Sanders for Indy done would you play Charles and Moats? Or do I still start Charles and Hightower. Also Hightowers coach called him out does that motivate him or put too much pressure on him...

Right now I'm leaning towards taking a risk and starting Charles and Moats.