[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Rice for Flacco

BearBroncos

Actually asking this for a friend because I told him I don't really like the trade. Standard scoring with no PPR. Can start 1 QB and 2 RB and 1 flex QB/RB/WR

Rice was drafted in the first round this year and Flacco was drafted in the 15th so the positive for the trade would be my friend would only lose a 15th round pick if he held him next year.

He currently has Slaton, Forte, Brown, Jacobs and RIce as primary backs so I told him that he would jeopardize this season to have a solid pick next year with a decent QB. He currently has P. Manning and Farve for QB's so he will be losing a decent QB in Farve, or at least I think and Manning has been killer.

Thoughts? SHould he actually make this trade?

I would keep Rice.

I've been through that "asking for a friend" too but it was usually about a petty crime or a stock tip. I know that Chief is a die hard and loyal fan, ( a misfortune of geography) but I would always take his advice about FFB. Never let me down yet!