[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Gotta trade in the works..What do you think...

Favre4ever

I get Calvin J. Devin Hester and Mendenhaul....I give up Ocho B. Jacobs and Garcon.....I know CJ has been hurt but sounds like he's gonna be back this week...If I do the trade here's my starters in a 12 teamer....QB)Peyton..RBs)Mendenhaul...DeAngelo WRs)Wayne Hester and CJ..TE) Shiancoe....Just not sure if I should pull the trigger but I do like Mendy over Jacobs and Hesyer is a upgrade over Garcon and CJ is a beast when healthy...What do you think?

I get Calvin J. Devin Hester and Mendenhaul....I give up Ocho B. Jacobs and Garcon.....I know CJ has been hurt but sounds like he's gonna be back this week...If I do the trade here's my starters in a 12 teamer....QB)Peyton..RBs)Mendenhaul...DeAngelo WRs)Wayne Hester and CJ..TE) Shiancoe....Just not sure if I should pull the trigger but I do like Mendy over Jacobs and Hesyer is a upgrade over Garcon and CJ is a beast when healthy...What do you think?

I agree with this line of thinking. I like Mendenahll better than Jacobs. I like Hester better than Garcon and CJ is equal to or better than Ocho when healthy. Nice job buying low.

I just wish they would let us know what's up wih CJ....I hate Belichek for this....

I hear you and if I were in your position, I'd be very hesitant as well with CJ but it does sound as if he's ready to go.

Honestly I get bored with the same players all year and I find it more fun tinkering with my team via trades and waiver wire pickups....I generally draft very well and usually have plenty of trade bait...THX for your reply Irish..

NP, any time.