[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Monday Night games

SLGRAF

I often hear people say they are starting a player on their fantasy team, because he is going on Monday Night. Why? If you think an offensive player will be jacked up to play on prime time, won't the opposing defensive players feel the same way? And, if it has to do with having a player go Monday Night so you can have a player scoring points on a day when your opponent doesn't, that also means your opponent had one more player scoring on Sunday than you had. Have never understood this!

I often hear people say they are starting a player on their fantasy team, because he is going on Monday Night. Why? If you think an offensive player will be jacked up to play on prime time, won't the opposing defensive players feel the same way? And, if it has to do with having a player go Monday Night so you can have a player scoring points on a day when your opponent doesn't, that also means your opponent had one more player scoring on Sunday than you had. Have never understood this!

I guess it means that you have a player to root for on Monday night. Your point is well-taken-but to each his(or her) own.

I never start a guy just because he plays on Monday night, but I enjoy having players on Sunday night and Monday night cause I feel it gives my team a chance to win (if I am down at the end of Sunday.) If I am done on Sunday at 7:00 pm EST, and winning by 20 but the teams I am going against has two players left I won't gain anymore points and he has chances to get those points and win. Just the way I think I guess.