[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade Vetoed

Jase82

Hey guys, my league is semi-active and we've only had one trade so far. I have been looking to upgrade my team all season, and one of my trades was finally accepted. I give all reserves, for a potential monster player.

Give: Hakeem Nicks, Heath Miller, and Beanie Wells

Get: Clinton Portis

I will be able to pick up similar players off waivers

The trade was vetoed like 3 hours after it was accepted. Im not really asking if its even a good trade, but do the other members have any right to veto this trade? Thanks

Edited by Jase82

Hey guys, my league is semi-active and we've only had one trade so far. I have been looking to upgrade my team all season, and one of my trades was finally accepted. I give all reserves, for a potential monster player.

Give: Hakeem Nicks, Heath Miller, and Beanie Wells

Get: Clinton Portis

I will be able to pick up similar players off waivers

The trade was vetoed like 3 hours after it was accepted. Im not really asking if its even a good trade, but do the other members have any right to veto this trade? Thanks

Is it a league vote veto? Yeah I'd question that also, seems like BS to me that it was squashed.

Maybe they're vetoing it to protect you from giving up too many players for a Redskin!

I wouldn't trade Nicks for Portis, let alone add other players to the mix. Seriously. I have Nicks on 2 of my teams, and if someone offered me Portis for him straight up, I'd reject.

But maybe you see things differently.

If they're vetoing the trade because they think you're getting too much, then yes, I'd be pissed & think about joining another league next year.