[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I Can't Believe I Am Even Asking This...

captain77

Who is the best WW RB for the rest of the year? I know...the options are pathetic but my roster is illegal and i need to fill the spot by game time.

by the way this is a TD heavy league.

D Ware NYG: read that they want to use him more and with bradshaw's injury who knows what that means.

K Smith KC: horrible team and RBBC to boot but reading he will be the GL back...who knows what good that will do though.

S Moris NE: most likely the GL back when he gets healthy...if he gets healthy.

L Betts WAS: plays on WAS...what else needs to be said?

J Fargas OAK: DMF is coming back so it will prob be a 3 way RBBC soon.

J Forsett: SEA: that O line sucks and is a passing team anyway and they will be playing from behind most of the time.

PLEASE HELP

As a UGA fan, I don't even like Ware. He wasn't even the best option there, and unless Jacobs goes down too, he's no better than the weak half. If I had the two, I'd be running Jacobs near the goal-line for TDs (or Bradshaw, either way, doesn't help you).

Morris, I do like in the long-term, because he's definitely the better back out of him and Maroney, but then again, it was even hard to like Fred Taylor there as the clear #1. I did actually pick him up as an extra in a trade, purely because of his playoff schedule when he gets back... but if you're talking short-term, he hasn't even started practicing yet.

Short term, go Betts (possibly even for the long-term), but if you can hold off for now, Morris could be worth the wait (but I still don't know I trust any NE back)