[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade Grant?

ten team league......roster in signature....3 pts for passing td...1 pt every 20 yards passing; 6 pts for rushing/receiving....1 pt every 10 yards...

I have 3 trade offers for Grant right now:

Team A:

Trades me Schaub for Grant....Upgrades my QB position (Ryan/Orton), but doesn't help me much this week

Team B:

Trades me Hightower (got Beanie) and Driver for Grant......Hightower has upside this week, as does Driver, think Grant struggles against Dallas

Team C:

Kevin Smith for Grant......not much upside.....

thoughts???

Hi,

Your QB's need help (I have the same issue). Grant has been feast or just ok, and you still have Benson and Thomas.

But I like the Driver deal though, having him with Colston may make up for the QB drop off.

I don't like the last deal.

Slight edge to getting Shaub.

Hi,

Your QB's need help (I have the same issue). Grant has been feast or just ok, and you still have Benson and Thomas.

But I like the Driver deal though, having him with Colston may make up for the QB drop off.

I don't like the last deal.

Slight edge to getting Shaub.

thanks for the feedback...think i will pull the trigger with the Grant for Schaub....neither Orton or Ryan will throw for 300 plus, but Schaub will...and he has a pretty nice schedule after the bye.....Grant is totally hit or miss......and GB O Line is bad...i also think Ahman works in there now and then....

Figure can go with Benson/PT for RB.....Colston/DeSean/Gates or Wallace.....and Schaub will be added bonus next week...

Might even take a flier on Kolby Smith this week, as rumor is he may get the start......