[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

***Official Week 11 NFL Wagering Thread***

Gopher

Im just totally confused by most of the lines this week so playing with house money coming off of Thursday night game Im going to take a 4-team money line wager that offers even money for 20% of what i'm up

11/22/09 Patriots (NewEngland) -620

16:20 ET

11/22/09 Saints (NewOrleans) -525

13:05 ET

11/22/09 Vikings (Minnesota) -550

11/22/09 Steelers (Pittsburgh) -650

Adding three more late teasers:

6 Point Teaser (2 Teams)

Chargers(SanDiego) -0.5

Patriots(NewEngland) -5

San Diego seems to be trending in the right direction, while Denver is doing the opposite. I think the Denver defense will definitely come to play today, knowing that their offense is somewhat "handicapped" by the loss of Orton. However, San Diego will find a way to win a close game. I think New England very well may blow out the Jets, but New York will try to run the ball and use time of possession to their advantage. Still, the Patriots find a way to win by at least a touchdown.

6.5 Point Teaser (2 Teams)

Eagles(Philadelphia) +3.5

PHI/CHI Under 52

Another game that could be close... I normally try to stay away from counting on teams that "need to win" a game to necessarily do so. However, in this case, I think the Eagles find a way to win. If Chicago is able to win, I think it will be by a FG or less. Both defenses will play well enough to keep this in the 20's, thus the Under 52 should be no problem.

6.5 Point Teaser (2 Teams)

Bengals(Cincinnati) -2.5

Cardinals(Arizona) -2.5

My thinking here is pretty simple... Two road favorites who are both 4-0 on the road. Arizona has won their four road games relatively easily, all by a TD or more. Meanwhile, Cincinnati has been more of a last-minute team, winning several games in the last two minutes. I think both take care of business and stay undefeated on the road... They may not cover, but I think both win by a FG.

Here I go again. One of the reasons I need a day job. I have a better than average win percent playing the NFL but haven't learned the art of money management. This week I fired big on Miami, both with the points and on the money line. I didn't see any other games I liked so I just made a small wager on a 4 team money line wager on 4 favorites and loose it on the Steelers in overtime. Now still being way up for the week I'm going to fire ALL of the houses money on the Eagles. Either I end up breaking even for the week or I go into turkey day up with my secound biggest win of the season. Why do I do this ??

My play - Eagles money line - 1.65

Edited by MustOfBeenDrunk