[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Start 2...PLEASE HELP

captain77

2 weeks ago I finally decided to stick with V Jack and D Jack instead of out thinking myself and play the matchups like I have been all year.

Since that week:

D Jack has 10 receptions for 120 yards and 0 td's.

V Jack has 6 receptions for 68 yards and 2 td's (both td's came in week 9).

Fortunately my running game stepped up those weeks and it didn't cost me. I am not sure sure my running game will carry me this week and I will need some help from my WR.

PLEASE HELP with my starters...PICK 2 or please list the order you rank them this week. THANKS

V Jackson: @ den

D Jackson: @ chi

D Driver: sf

J Maclin: @ chi

J Cotchery: @ ne

I would probably go with D-Jackson and D-Driver. I have D-Jack AND V-Jack and contemplating the same issue, but Driver should have a big game.

Let me clarify: This week, I really don't think you can go wrong with either of the Jacksons or Driver bro. They'll all have good matchups it's just who is more likely to score. V-Jack faes the toughest secondary but has been a super stud all year.

Let me clarify: This week, I really don't think you can go wrong with either of the Jacksons or Driver bro. They'll all have good matchups it's just who is more likely to score. V-Jack faes the toughest secondary but has been a super stud all year.

Accept last week. I think that's where the questions are peaking from.

I think V Jackson will have a monster game this week.

thanks to all that helped.

throughout the year V JACK has been my number 1 WR and i have been playing the match ups with D JACK and DRIVER. i realize v jack had 2 td's two weeks ago but he also laid an egg last week. I NEED A W THIS WEEK. i can't afford to miss.

any other advice?

2 weeks ago I finally decided to stick with V Jack and D Jack instead of out thinking myself and play the matchups like I have been all year.

Since that week:

D Jack has 10 receptions for 120 yards and 0 td's.

V Jack has 6 receptions for 68 yards and 2 td's (both td's came in week 9).

Fortunately my running game stepped up those weeks and it didn't cost me. I am not sure sure my running game will carry me this week and I will need some help from my WR.

PLEASE HELP with my starters...PICK 2 or please list the order you rank them this week. THANKS

V Jackson: @ den

D Jackson: @ chi

D Driver: sf

J Maclin: @ chi

J Cotchery: @ ne

V Jackson obviously

Driver for me. McNabb spreads the ball alot; you never know whether it's gonna be Jackson, Celek, Maclin.. Driver gets his looks every week.

Cotchery would be my 3rd choice

to me V Jack and Driver are the safe plays but i really think D Jack may get a long td this week and if it's over 50 yards it's worth 12 points rather than 6 points (in my league)

my gut is telling me if i bench D Jack this week he will go off. but my gut has not always been right...this year i would say i'm close to 50 50 going with match ups vs gut.

any other advice?

thanks again all to those who have helped...

Edited by captain77