[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Warner out

gilthorp

My championship game a few years back, Warner was my starting QB - came out and threw 10/10, 110 yards and a TD. Then decided he wasn't feeling well and sat the entire next three quarters off, sitting on the sideline in full pads.

I lost by a few points. :wacko:

Happened to me too but IIRC, it was week 15. Semi finals in my league. And I believe I lost by 8. :D

Roethlisberger, Warner leave games with injuries

By The Associated Press

2009-11-22 20:46

Warner was 15 for 19 for 203 yards and two touchdowns, helping the Cardinals take a 21-3 lead. It appeared Warner was hurt by safety O.J. Atogwe's high hit on a blitz that drove the quarterback's head into the turf. Warner lay on the field for a few seconds before getting up and stayed in the game for the last six plays of a 90-yard drive.

Matt Leinart replaced Warner late in the second quarter. Warner said it was just a precaution for what the team termed concussion-related symptoms

``I felt pretty good coming out right after halftime, but I just wanted to be smart,'' Warner said. ``It was one of those situations where I didn't feel perfect.''