[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WDIS? Calvin Johnson or Jason Avant?

HonoluluBlue

I like avant, mcnabb has had his number the last couple weeks and there is no shortage of passing from the Philly playbook and it helps that jackson is on the pine.

megatron is playing a tough cincy d.

call............avant

Simple. Pick one:

Calvin Johnson at Cincinnati

or

Jason Avant at Atlanta (Desean Jackson is out)

I will answer yours! Thanks!

I think Avant has a big game but I agree with another poster that you never sit Megatron, the game you do is the game he goes off. You know they are going to be behind and throwing all day...?

I know you never sit your studs but this season, Megatron is no stud. I drafted him 2nd overall and sitting him this week for Driver. Remember, CIN have 2 of the best corners in the league in Joseph and Hall. He is still gimpy with a bad knee along with a rookie QB. CIN Def is one of the best in the league and will get multiple sacks, and Stafford will be rushed all day.

Stafford will have to dump off alot this game and Megatron will only see about 6-7 looks.

Edited by RJV

I think Calvin will be a boom or bust. If you are looking to get a medium result go with avant. If you want a risky play with the potentail for a huge game then go with Calvin. The LIONS will have to come from behind. They have been able to put up points this year - their D just can not stop anyone.

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=310469