[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

A Smith or C Palmer

toolman

Both Qb's have great match-ups Palmer is home against the motor city kitties (worst pass def in the nfl) but Palmer has been just handing the ball off and not throwing much. Or Smith at Sea against the 25th ranked pass def and a offense that is not afraid to pass and mix it up (Vernon has been Smiths go to guy) What say you fellow Huddlers who would you start I currently have Smith in as he has been the hot arm. Thank you in advance and I will try and respond to your post.

Edited by toolman

Only 55 minutes left to change my line-up I need optimum line-up as this is my last chance to score a playoff spot any help is greatly appreciated.

Well being in Detroit, I am a Lion fan and they cant stop the pass what so ever. But id actually feel better about Palmer if the game was in Detroit (dome) I just dont know if Cincy will need to air the ball out much. Smith may have to throw a little more. But I would have to go with Palmer here. He is due for a big game. And I think he can at least get you a couple early TDs. The Lions have no answer for Ocho.

Good Luck

Both Qb's have great match-ups Palmer is home against the motor city kitties (worst pass def in the nfl) but Palmer has been just handing the ball off and not throwing much. Or Smith at Sea against the 25th ranked pass def and a offense that is not afraid to pass and mix it up (Vernon has been Smiths go to guy) What say you fellow Huddlers who would you start I currently have Smith in as he has been the hot arm. Thank you in advance and I will try and respond to your post.

I've got both and am starting Palmer. I've also got Ochocinco so that was the deciding factor for me. However, if Palmer can't put up production against my Lions, he is riding the bench the rest of the season.

My bigger problem is trying to pick two between Moreno, Maroney and P Thomas.

Also just heard that they are expecting quite a bit of wind in Seattle which could affect Smiths numbers.