[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Thinking ahead...Week 15..Falcons vs Jets

robert terni

Revis vs Roddy?? I was trying to trade Roddy the past few weeks due to this matchup...May be forced to start Cotchery over White that week...thoughts on the matchup?

Roddy is no stranger to being the focus of opposing Ds coverage. Based on the sheer volume of targets he should see in the game, it's difficult to bench him.

I would say unless you have a clear alternative, White remains a must start even with the matchup. I would say a guy like Cotchery (a WR2 on a run heavy team) does not qualify.

Edited by kingfish247

If Ryan is out... I'd say White against Revis or Cotchery is a near toss up. Cotchery probably has the edge IMO. White has been inconsistant, and against Revis? With a backup QB? Revis just keeps shutting down WR's. I think I'd look at even benching White for Jenkins in that game, if Jenkins is healthy.