[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Do i have a right to be completly pissed off in this league?

thefreak

1st place seed is going to bench his team so he can get a better matchup. He plays the 4th place team, and im in 5th. If i win and 4th place loses im in playoffs. Im pissed cause I might not make playoffs since im in the hunt and it also waters down the entire league.

How messed up is this?

I would hope your league had some rule against tanking. If so, call it. If not call out the 1st place team in front of rest of league. Demand he play a fair lineup. If not, go to his house and beat the crap out of him. Just for fun!

The league manager should be handling this. Hopefully this guy is not the league manager. I think you might be screwed though, cause all he has to do is start his "usually benched" players. Hopefully They all have a good week. Good Luck!

1st place seed is going to bench his team so he can get a better matchup. He plays the 4th place team, and im in 5th. If i win and 4th place loses im in playoffs. Im pissed cause I might not make playoffs since im in the hunt and it also waters down the entire league.

How messed up is this?

Yeah, you can be pissed about it, but at the same time can you blame him? Take your position & emotion out of the equation, put yourself in his shoes, would you do the same if there were no negative ramifications?

It's kind of like letting a team score the go ahead TD with 2 minutes left, so there's time on the clock for your offense to get the ball back & score ... it doesn't make a ton of sense, and it could blow up in your face, but there's a certain amount of logic to it as well.

In the words of Chris Rock "I don't agree with it ... but I can understand it".