[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The OUTFOXED Documentary

WaterMan

exactly my point. what makes one source more believable than another.

I believe it's the number of ex employees saying the same thing. I recently watched a badly made documentary on Area 51 and their main source of information was from one man who said to have worked on taking apart a UFO. He doesn't have any records of him working for the government, so people believe he's credible.

But for you not to believe any ex employees, then that means you don't believe the CBS guy either right? I see he now works for Fox News. I wonder if a big pay check swung his opinion?

I do like the title of his books:

Bias: A CBS Insider Exposes How the Media Distort the News ISBN 0-06-052084-1

Arrogance: Rescuing America from the Media Elite ISBN 0-446-53191-X

100 People Who Are Screwing Up America ISBN 0-06-076128-8

Crazies to the Left of Me, Wimps to the Right: How One Side Lost Its Mind, and the Other Lost Its Nerve Published by HarperCollins, 2007, ISBN 0061252573, ISBN 9780061252570

A Slobbering Love Affair: The True (And Pathetic) Story of the Torrid Romance Between Barack Obama and the Mainstream Media ISBN 1596980907

Having a score of 24 hour news channels is the problem. There are so many of them that they've found that it is more profitable to secure a certain segment of the nation by telling them what they already believe and/or want to believe. And there just isn't that much news to talk about - at least not news that people would listen to. As such - this forces these sorry excuse for 'journalists' to make up news and fill massive amounts of air time with biased conjecture and opinion pieces rather than real factual news. They are kings of the ten-second misquoted sound-byte followed by ten minutes of biased manipulative interpretation of the cherry picked quote.

:wacko: Anyone that believes any of the TV "News" broadcasts from any network is any different than what DJ described above naive, or willfully blind of any opinion contrary to their own.