[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

arian foster or justin forsett as flex

TheAdonis2010

I have this choice to make as well. I think Foster is the higher risk-reward guy. In a PPR league, Forsett seems a safe bet to get you about 10-15 pts whereas Foster could either be a homerun or bust.

I already am starting a pretty high-return, low-risk solid squad, so I'm taking a risk on Foster. It's the playoffs and I don't want to go down quietly. Swinging for the fences here.

I have same two as well, since i rolled dice and sat ADDAI for one of these two....since I only need 10 + points (that is what Addai scored), I believe I will start Forsett....FOSTER is a little too risky for my blood, because KUBIAK is ...well....a Shanny disciple, and we all know how fickle he can be when it comes to RBs !! :wacko:

This is a tough call -- Forsett is supposed to alternate series with JJ, but Forsett is also the third down back and the goalline guy, so he should be on the field most of the time. Foster is supposed to be the man for Houston, but I don't trust Kubiak and Houston still throws first. I would go with Forsett, because he HAS looked good this year and as long as gets opportunities he'll produce.

please see mine at http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=312461

This is a tough call -- Forsett is supposed to alternate series with JJ, but Forsett is also the third down back and the goalline guy, so he should be on the field most of the time. Foster is supposed to be the man for Houston, but I don't trust Kubiak and Houston still throws first. I would go with Forsett, because he HAS looked good this year and as long as gets opportunities he'll produce.

please see mine at http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=312461

Forsett will get the goal line and should get more carries than J Jones today. Foster had a good game but who knows if he can do it again? Total crap shoot w/Foster.

help me here