[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

is ANYONE starting Roddy White? ANYONE?!

WareandTerr

Rex Ryan is the only Couch I know of that uses his DB's to actually shadow single players. Most teams let their DB's take sides of the field. Revis will literally line up against Roddy no matter where he is. I dont usually worry so much about ShutDown corners because you can allways move your recievers around formations. With Revis it dosent matter.

Unfortunately, if Harvin is unable to go I might not have a choice...

White should still get plenty targets as usual, especially with the running game in disarray. Getting alot of catches and TDs is obviously going to be the issue though. No doubt you will have to temper expectations down to a WR3, but that doesn't mean he might not necessarily be worth starting.

Since my league with RW is PPR, I still think it might be worth rolling the dice, as there's no such thing as a true shutdown corner (well, with Redman throwing, maybe :wacko:) . With no better options, I think I'm going to have to start him in PPR, but if it was a performance league, I'd probably hunt the waiver-wire up and down before I even considered starting him.

Revis vs Elite recievers

Week 1 Andre Johnson 4 REC, 35 Yds, 0 TD's

Week 2 Randy Moss, 4 REC, 24 Yds, 0 TD's

Week 4 Colston, 2 REC, 33 Yds, 0 TD;s

Week 6 Terell Owens, 3 REC, 13 Yds, 0 TD's

Week 10 Sims Walker, 3 REC, 49 Yds, 1 TD's

Week 11 Randy Moss, 5 REC, 34 Yds, 1 TD's

Week 12 Smith 1 REC, 5 Yds, 0 TD's

In week 10 Revis didnt actually have MSW as his coverage assignment on the touchdown play.

Add in weather and Redman and i doubt Roddy does Jack.

Edited by Menstrualgravy

i really hopei dont have to.....i have wayne already played....and i have been rolling with roddy and calvin johnson....my only other 2 wrs are bowe and britt....already going to put in bowe for roddy as long as bowe is going to play...but with calvin questionable (and even though he starts the game doesnt mean he'll finish)...i may have to sit him and roll with britt .........only good thing for me is i had wayne and mjd already so i got a good head start and wouldnt mind playing it safe

Unfortunately, if Harvin is unable to go I might not have a choice...

White should still get plenty targets as usual, especially with the running game in disarray. Getting alot of catches and TDs is obviously going to be the issue though. No doubt you will have to temper expectations down to a WR3, but that doesn't mean he might not necessarily be worth starting.

Since my league with RW is PPR, I still think it might be worth rolling the dice, as there's no such thing as a true shutdown corner (well, with Redman throwing, maybe :wacko:) . With no better options, I think I'm going to have to start him in PPR, but if it was a performance league, I'd probably hunt the waiver-wire up and down before I even considered starting him.

A PPR league is even worse to start White in since Revis only allows 3-4 catches a game. I would feel better starting White in a TD only league then a PPR league since TD's can be lucky sometimes.

Did I mention 40 mph wind gusts ?