[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Really Tough RB question

0-16 Again

I like Charles, he is a beast and hitting a soft D. I think Eli is the guy today, the NYG D has been lacking and Smith is alreay talking about the offense trying to pick up the slack. I expect the G-Men to be coming out guns blazing rather than the conservative style we are used to seeing from that unit. Then again you have to give emotion the edge and Ocho is emotional so palmer could spark today. My assessment? Its the playoffs, eli is hot right now and Palmer is not. It is a late division rival game and the only NFC East game Eli hasn't blown up in was Philly in NY. Should be a different game today.

Please see mine: http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=312503

Charles no question versus the Browns with no other healthy respectable back on their roster.

I would actually go Manning though, because they've actually been struggling to run very effectively, while Cincinatti has become a legitimate power-run team over a passing one. It's hard to say how they will play today after Chris Henry's death (RIP), but the running game has taken center there while NYG are finding themselves forced to pass, with a largely inneffective running game and defense that's quickly deteriorating.

I see Manning as having way more upside, but of course, you're probably just as well off starting either.