[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Indianapolis Colts Starters?

Wolfpack Nation

I have Addai, but I really can't risk him. I have Jason Snelling and Jonathan Stewart as backups. But I am still waiting for the injury report tomorrow to see about Turner and Williams. I could go way of the waiver wire, but pickings are slim. I could get Maurice Morris, Oak boys(BUSH and McFadden) or try to get Jerome Harrison, but I am pretty sure he will be gone before I have a shot at him.

If Turner is out, I will have no problem starting Snelling over Addai this week.

HE'LL PLAY LONG ENOUGH TO GET US POINTS! Watch Caldwell's interview from today.. Manning said the only way they don't play to win is if the coaching staff is LYING to the players! I'm betting my championship on it. No better player in the league to bet on. He's the main reason the Colts are 14-0 this year.

Take a look at my FLEX dilemma, will you? --> http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=312798

:wacko: :D

After reading Gregg Rosenthal's article "Goal Line Stand" on rotoworld.com and listening to Mr. Roto's "Fantasy Focus" Podcast on espn fantasy football, I've decided to bench Peyton Manning for Vince Young and about 90% sure I'll bench Dallas Clark for either Percy Harvin or Steve Smith (NYG). I'm in a WR/TE combo league.