[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Al Qaeda tries to blow up plane in Detroit

polksalet

I live literally 5 minutes from Detroit Metro. I am surrounded by arguably the largest Middle East population in the USA. Dearboaristan. I hate them. Harsh word...hate??? Yep but your not here. You haven't seen the public beatings I have when someone’s father goes batpoopy when his daughter accidentally trips and drops her veil, burke... what the F**k ever. The local police don't get involved because of the PC bullpoopy that has taken over this country. I see a man hit a woman...no matter what his relationship to her and I'm there...period. I won’t bother you with details but it’s happened to me on more than one occasion. Did I say I hate Muslim men???

My sister is married to a high level Saudi and resides in Jeddah (sp?).She has for many years...way before the first gulf war. They are EXTREMELY wealthy! I know the culture first hand. I know how they treat and "respect" their families. The men rule and God help a woman or child (especially female) who even opens their mouth in protest. They will be beaten, sometimes to within inches of their lives or, in severe cases of "disrespect"...execution by beheading! It’s rare but possible to a disrespectable woman. (and by disrespectable, I'm not talking about adultery or such...just questioning your male spouse in rare cases) Sub-Human to say the least.

She brought him to the states to meet the "family" before 9-11. (my little buddy hasn't been back since) My mother lined up all of us kids according to age (sis is the middle child). I'm the youngest of seven and also happen to be the "runt" of the litter. At 6'2 240ish I’m not a small man by any standards but my five brothers TOWER over me. I'll never forget my brother in laws comment when he finally met us all together. "Mary, I'll never hit you again...your brothers are tooo big!" I did all I could to not rip his f**king lungs out right then and there. Did I mention I hate Muslim men???

They had a servant from the Philippines...she was cooking chicken on the grill and looked like she was in pain and needed to take a break. (Same outing as the picture line-up) I walked over and told her to take a break...I'll watch the chicken for her. The look of horror in her eyes still haunts me...not to mention my sister running over and pleading with me to stop???? HUH??? I was just giving her a 15 minute break...what’s the problem??? Apparently if my bro-in-law would have seen it they both would have received a beating. I God da## guarantee you it wouldn't have happened in my presence!!!

I hate Muslims, but I also hate any person who would take or hurt an innocent life regardless of who they call their God. I hate the radicals and detest the passive ones even more. If Islam is a peaceful religion (I could go on hours on that one but I digress) Why don’t the peaceful Muslims put a stop to all of this violence….Oh, wait…maybe that’s why their passive. Grab you nut sack back from whoever and stop this sh*t!!! We can kill you all we want overseas but until the real Muslims rise up and put a stop to this blood shed it will go on for ever. Same with the IRA and all of the rest of the terrorist orgs. around the word.

Sorry, I’m drunk and pissed about the Vikings. I now return you to your regularly scheduled Medudo/Perch crap….. Have fun!!!

Seriously? :shakeshead:

... the MAJORITY of hot spots for terrorism around the globe pertain to Muslim groups... not all are Al Qaeda, but some have ties to them. If you don't see the waste in randomly searching 80 year old women, and the like, simply out of political correctness... we are in for some trouble. What is wrong with the statement " Not all Muslims are terrorists, but most all terrors are Muslim"? Seriously. You can't fix a problem unless it is diagnosed first.

Israel openly admits to profiling Muslim terrorists (there's that dirty word again in front of the word terrorist) and hasn't had a terrorist act in over 30 years!!! gee, any lessons learned? hmmmm.... I'm thinking they aren't all too concerned about strip searching granny to make sure they are fair to everyone. BTW, who is it the Muslims hate more than Americans and the west?... Yeah, you get the point.

And where, with any real impact, has any major Muslim group come out saying they will root out these radicals within their own society? All I ever seem to hear of is CAIR saying they are discriminated... Cry me a river. Get your own ship in order and I will start to listen to you!

Your reading comprehension is poor.

The premise was that we pass a law that allows us to discriminate against Muslims. Passing a law like that is a poor idea for a variety of reasons. It would cause worldwide controversy and problems, not just in the US.

You still haven't explained how a TSA agent (or anyone else) discovers that someone is a Muslim.

Laslty, your reference to "profiling Muslim terrorists" is absurd. Think about it.

Other than that, your post made perfect sense.