[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Bears, Bills or Redskins

Footballjoe

Bears vs Vikings

Bills vs Falcons

Redskins vs Cowboys

All these match-ups suck. :wacko:

yes they do. I expect the Vikings to pound the Bears. Same for the Cowboys. And the Bills defense is just pitifully bad. If these are your only choices, then go withthe Bears. I feel bad for you.

Please answer mine.

Yeah, those are some awful choices! The Bears in Chicago could pick off Favre some and have a chance at returning a kick-off or punt for a TD but ADP should run all over them. The Skins should get lit up by the Boys but then again it's in Washington and Romo does throw up a clunker from time to time and it is December after all. The Bills are in Atlanta, Ryan should play and the Bills should get steam-rolled and would therefore, be my last choice. So it's down to Chicago or the Redskins. I'd give the Skins a shot and hope Romo has a very off day.

Edited by irish