[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

S. Greens Stock rising for keeper league?

cbwv

You gotta believe that Shonne's stock has to rise after the last two great games as a rookie in the playoffs! I know that the prognosticators are figuring a number 3 rb, I see him much higher. Young line, te and qb, the wr just have to keep "catching" the balls. I'm not even mentioning that D!

I have am keeping R. Rice and have to decide between Forte or Green for my 2nd RB keeper. Anyone want to way in.....................

I'd like to be able to wait until seeing some preseason next year etc. before weighing in.

yeah but that would take all the fun out of it, by then we will all know his true value

picking correctly now makes you look like the swammi :wacko:

not sure how your league works but next year green is still a gamble for having higher worth than forte

after next year Jones will be gone and green's value will be much greater than forte's

Not one catch though...Not a one....

In his college career I think he had 14 total receptions...

Anyone know what the deal is there, just rocks for hands, or just not part of the plan of either the Jets nor Hawkeyes offense to hit him with swing passes?

In PPR I think it's hard to project him higher Forte

In non PPR, I think he'll be a very solid player next year

Not one catch though...Not a one....

In his college career I think he had 14 total receptions...

Anyone know what the deal is there, just rocks for hands, or just not part of the plan of either the Jets nor Hawkeyes offense to hit him with swing passes?

In PPR I think it's hard to project him higher Forte

In non PPR, I think he'll be a very solid player next year

I knew he wasn't catching many passes out of the back field but 14 total reception for his college career ?? yikes !!

If that's a true stat I would have to wounder a little about what's up ?

I knew he wasn't catching many passes out of the back field but 14 total reception for his college career ?? yikes !!

Jones SHOULD be traded by the Jets to the Texans who can use him for a year or two to help take pressure off of Schaub and get them over the playoff hump.

Greene SHOULD be their starter next year, their 1st, 2nd, short yardage and goalline back.

Washington SHOULD be their 3rd down, change of pace back.

But since I am never right, Jones, will be back starting and Green will be the backup.

He really only played one full year as a starter so it's a tad misleading but in 2008 as a Hawkeye he had 307 carries and 8 receptions, the year before that he had 3 receptions (32 carries)...so actually in a three year college career he had 11 total (none in his first year against 37 rushes)

I dont think TJ is going to disappear, and Leon always seemed to catch enough passes to keep the Jets happy. I think Greene is a great back but in PPR leagues he wont be as big. I would love the guy to be on my team, but not as a RB1 and RB2 would be great some weeks. Mostly as a RB3 best flex player option I might ask for. He should have some big games in 2010 but if they keep all 3 backs, he will need to fight for all his playing time. 2011 and beyond, things start looking better and better for him though.

Solid tough RB.