[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Jets-Colts Showdown II Grudge Match!

Rovers

Yo.. Jets fans - you guys seriously represented at the game today. A lot of you were in attendance.

For real props.

The deep balls threw me a little, but I did literally call the Edwards bomb about 5 seconds before it happened. How I roll - prescient like that.

At the end of the day, the Colts D is who showed up. Cannot wait. Actually thinking about ponying up for the SB.

I kinda had a feeling the Jets were gonna throw in some play action and go for some big plays. There was still a 50% chance Braylon Edwards drops that ball. We had some loudmouth Jets in our section, but they slunk out with their tails between their legs with about 5 minutes to go in the game. Not as many Jets fans as had been reported might be there. There were some real idiots out tailgating. Saw a couple Jets fans in handcuffs. Saw a couple more that should have been.

So exciting! SUPER BOWL!

Edited by CaptainHook

Apparently they only think sig line bets should be honored when they are on the winning side.

Every time the Jets won, the sig line losers have been here within hours after the game was over to take their lumps and their sig.

It's now 15 hours and counting guys.

Edited by CaptainHook

Apparently they only think sig line bets should be honored when they are on the winning side.

Every time the Jets won, the sig line losers have been here within hours after the game was over to take their lumps and their sig.

It's now 15 hours and counting guys.

Relax tool bag, I'm here. I didn't know there was some sort of deadline. Truth is, I did not expect to feel so disappointed, so crushed. I couldn't even watch the MN-NO game, and I missed a great one.

Gloating.... a bit surprised by that. I guess I shouldn't be.

:wacko: If you had to put up with the Jets fans that I did yesterday, you'd understand.

If I never have to hear that stupid chant again, it'll be too soon.

Edited by CaptainHook