[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

iTablet

cliaz

Whatcha all think? I have always thought Apple's products were very over priced and only own an iPhone which I don't really like. That being said, this iTablet looks kind of uber pimp.

ETA: Whompers likes wrestling dogs naked

Edited by cliaz

reveal event scheduled for 1/27. as with most products from apple, it will either take the world by storm or it will be a bust.

from what i've seen and heard, looks pretty cool ... could be the killer of the kindle and more. as always, apple has done a good job keeping this under wraps.

it is also rumored that apple will release a new version of the iPhone OS on the same day, bringing the iSlate/iPad/iTablet and the iPhone together in terms of touch commands and overall usage.

Whatcha all think? I have always thought Apple's products were very over priced and only own an iPhone which I don't really like. That being said, this iTablet looks kind of uber pimp.

Link? I've only heard rumors. Has something been released?

I haven't heard any rumors on this but :wacko:

I've never been so turned on before in my entire life. You will never know if its the iTablet or Whomper...jokes on you!