[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Governor Bob McDonnell (R-VA) to deliver response to State of the Union...

http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id=D9...;show_article=1

WASHINGTON (AP) - Virginia Gov. Bob McDonnell will deliver the Republican response to President Barack Obama's State of the Union address next Wednesday.

Republican leaders in Congress announced the decision on Thursday in a statement, saying that McDonnell "understands that the American people are more interested in shrinking unemployment than expanding government."

Senate Republican leader Mitch McConnell of Kentucky called McDonnell "an impressive public servant and an excellent choice to offer Republican solutions for our country." McDonnell was inaugurated this past week. He won the Democratic-held governorship last fall, one of two major GOP victories. Republicans also unseated a Democrat in New Jersey.

Our leaders are more interested in sticking up the other parties ass than working together for the good of the people. That goes for both sides. I vote only because people have fought and died to afford me that right but you might as well wipe your ass with the ballot

Our leaders are more interested in sticking up the other parties ass than working together for the good of the people. That goes for both sides. I vote only because people have fought and died to afford me that right but you might as well wipe your ass with the ballot

+1 :wacko:

true dat.

I fear nothing will get done in Congress now that the Repubs can stop the Dems.

The Repub broad brush reply would be that that is a good thing, but when it's

done for the betterment of their own party and not whats best for the people, then it's a very bad thing for

ALL of us.

done for the betterment of their own party and not whats best for the people, then it's a very bad thing for

ALL of us.

- 1 :wacko:

true dat.

ALL of us.

Well with Health Care, yes I think that is a good thing. The Dems, with total power, couldn't come up with any solutions.

Now whether the Dems and Repubs can put aside their Political ambitions and work together, that remains to be seen.

I highly doubt it though.

Well with Health Care, yes I think that is a good thing. The Dems, with total power, couldn't come up with any solutions.

Now whether the Dems and Repubs can put aside their Political ambitions and work together, that remains to be seen.

I highly doubt it though.

There are no solutions for the people. There are only solutions for the people with the money.