[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Strange recurring dream of mine

Scooby

I have that dream a lot. I also have 2 other variations.

In one I'm the Prof. on final exam day and I can't find the classroom.

In another it's current day and I'm starting college all over again.

I constantly have dreams about being late to the baseball games I'm playing in or golf matches that I am competing in? In my dreams I am taking extra time getting my baseball uniform on, preparing for the game, etc. and I show up to play after the game has already started? Same thing with golf ...... I constantly show up at the "turn" and miss the front nine? Growing up my Dad was always my coach and he was anal about always being on time to everything and most of the time we HAD TO be early. I'm the same way today? I am never, ever late. Why do I have these dreams?

Been saving this thread and now I've read it, I feel left out. :wacko:

This amount of people on one small site having basically the same dream is seriously weird.

Edit: Holy crap, almost the entire American population is having the same dream. :D

Link 1

Link 2

Link 3

and there are hundreds more. Like GBP though, I couldn't find a decent answer. The most common theory is that it represents fear of failure in life.

Edit2: Well thought out answer.

Edited by Ursa Majoris