[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Slaton for Benson

TRU SOLDJA 22

Slaton is a small RB and the Texans have come out and said that he is not the top guy there. They really don't have one. Benson ran like a beast last year. I think Slaton will be a 3rd down RB and a spell guy. Not worth a team's unquestioned starter in Benson.

this is correct. I would not do that deal - you would be getting hosed.

Slaton is a small RB and the Texans have come out and said that he is not the top guy there. They really don't have one. Benson ran like a beast last year. I think Slaton will be a 3rd down RB and a spell guy. Not worth a team's unquestioned starter in Benson.

They have not said this. John McClain, a beat writer said it. Kubiak said that he believes the neck injury that Slaton just had fixed had something to do with his fumbling issue. I think they role with Slaton/Foster next year and leave the RB position alone in the draft. There offense didn't stall all year. It's the D that's failed them.

I'd take Slaton. In a PPR, I'd take Slaton in a heartbeat.

News: During a press conference announcing a contract extension for Texans head coach Gary Kubiak, team owner Bob McNair said the Texans need to bolster their depth at running back before next season. Kubiak agrees -- Houston ranked 30th in rushing last season (92 yards per game), ahead of only Indianapolis and San Diego. Both those teams won their divisions, but Kubiak added the Texans need a stronger running game to complement their high-powered passing attack. "We can go out there and throw it with anybody in the business. I don't think that's what's best for our team in the long run," Kubiak said. "We've got to be more dominant late in games. Some games we lost, it was because we couldn't hang onto the football late in those games. It's very important in the development of our team, taking the next step. It wasn't good enough last year."

• 2 weeks later...
Slaton is garbage. He won't even be the starter. This is a no-brainer.

NO

Slaton in a ppr is garbage? Really? Slaton will outscore Benson in a ppr. Regardless if Slaton starts or not, he's still a big part of a RBBC. To think they've given up on him all together is foolish.

Slaton in a ppr is garbage? Really? Slaton will outscore Benson in a ppr. Regardless if Slaton starts or not, he's still a big part of a RBBC. To think they've given up on him all together is foolish.

:wacko:

We are talking a so-called starter for a starter trade here. Lets keep this in perspecitve. Sure he has value....in a 16 team league that starts 3 RB's.

Next.

Edited by tazinib1