[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Soros owned bank gets sweetheart deal.

Perchoutofwater

the comments at that site make it seem that the video is not correct in its statement of the facts

Perch, (1) are you sure that the stuff in the video is true? and (2) are you sure that what the FDIC did with IndyMac is different from the way the FDIC typically resolves other failed banks?

:wacko::D

So based on your response you have no problem with this? /perch

If it isn't true I have no problem with it. If it is true then yes I have a problem with it. Unfortunately I'm not sure where to verify it. It was pointed out to me by someone who is usually pretty thorough in vetting what they send, so I didn't check it.

This story is true.

LILBURN, Ga. — Police in Georgia say a 23-year-old man grabbed a baseball bat inside of a Walmart and smashed 29 flat-screen televisions.

Police in Lilburn near Atlanta have charged Westley Strellis with 29 counts of criminal damage to property in the second degree. Witnesses tell police he grabbed a metal baseball bat from the sporting goods section Wednesday, walked to the electronics department and destroyed the TVs on display.

He was arrested not long after that.

Police say the televisions are valued at over $22,000. Police say they do not know whether Strellis has an attorney.