[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Super Bowl tickets

gbpfan1231

A man goes to the Minnesota Vikings ticket office and inquires about purchasing super bowl tickets.

The ticket teller replies that there weren't any tickets for sale because the Vikings did not make it to the super bowl.

The following day the same man goes to the Minnesota Vikings ticket office and inquires about purchasing Vikings super bowl tickets.

The ticket teller politely replies that there weren't any tickets for sale because the Vikings did not make it to the super bowl.

This goes on for an entire week.

The man again goes to the Viking ticket office inquiring about super bowl tickets and the teller says none are for sale because the Vikings did

not make it to the super bowl.

Another week of this goes by and the man still is asking the ticket teller about Viking super bowl tickets.

Finally the ticket teller in a loud voice says, "I'VE TOLD YOU FOR THE LAST 2 WEEKS THERE WERE NOT ANY TICKETS AVAILABLE

BECAUSE THE VIKINGS DID NOT MAKE IT TO THE SUPER BOWL!!!"

The man replied, "I know. I drive all the way from Green Bay just to hear you say that."

Rumor has it that this has been happening since the AFL/NFL merger and there does not seem to be any indications that this scenario is going to stop happening anytime soon.

:wacko:

Rumor has it that this has been happening since the AFL/NFL merger and there does not seem to be any indications that this scenario is going to stop happening anytime soon.

:wacko:

The Vikings were in and lost 4 Super Bowls, 3 after the merger so that can't be true.

The Vikings were in and lost 4 Super Bowls, 3 after the merger so that can't be true.

Oh yea. In my haste to poke fun at Minnesota I came across looking like a dumba$$.

The guy was actually looking for Super Bowl tckets for a team that was going to win the Super Bowl - didn't the original joke state that???? :wacko: