[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

2010 Camaro SS

Jimmy Neutron

:wacko: Balding with a mullet now?

I'm in my 40's cruising for chicks in a Camaro with my hospital gown friend...is there another look?

Where can I get the beige Member's Only jacket for Keggerz?

Edited by TimC

I hear that if you buy a Camaro by March 31st, you get a free trucker's wallet and a Goody ™ comb for the back pocket of your Levi's ™ bell-bottoms.

But do they have a color that is a mixture of red and gray primer so it looks like a pre-WWII map of Europe?

I've rolled almost 2000 miles on the Camaro now - pretty fun buggy. I drove from Redding to Portland today and really enjoyed that drive - beautiful scenery and a few curves to boot. The deep leather bucket seats are great on long drives - very supportive.

I'm not thrilled with the auto trans - it doesn't drop gears quick enough during acceleration. The quick fix here is a switch to "manual mode" - not ideal as others have said here, but more responsive than the auto. When Avis & Hertz start renting manuals, I will be on happy man.

On the bright side - the Perelli P Zero rubber is great - mega-grip. :wacko:

Still loving the sound and launch of that LS3 motor - it'll be a little disappointing to drop the hammer on the ol' 5.7 in my 6000 lb Tahoe when I get home. :D

Edited by Jimmy Neutron