[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

a question for the goldbugs

wiegie

If gold is going to be such a great investment, why are there so many commercials of people advertising that they want to sell gold? (Why wouldn't these current gold owners just want to hold onto their gold so that they can enjoy the good returns on gold too?)

If gold is going to be such a great investment, why are there so many commercials of people advertising that they want to sell gold? (Why wouldn't these current gold owners just want to hold onto their gold so that they can enjoy the good returns on gold too?)

funny how you just mentioned this.....and I'm pretty sure you called me out as I'm one of the very few gold/silver bugs out there...

we have a "bombshell" on our hands which could be the "biggest fraud in history"...I was just about to post this after I gathered more info, but here ya go..

http://www.kingworldnews.com/kingworldnews...%204:7:2010.mp3

apparently Morgan Stanley has been selling paper contracts of gold and silver that they didn't even have...

and what about the cash 4 gold commercials?....where you get paper fiat currency money in exchange for your gold?

personally, silver might be a better investment due to the wide range of uses that silver has from mirrors, medicine, solar panels, technology and water purification....among several other uses...

listen for yourself...

those commercials are being done by the gold buyers. people are in need of cash these days. goldies just taking advantage of tough times by buying from those that need it. plus there is some juice in the spread.

uh, not the commercials I am talking about (like from Goldline, etc.)

personally, silver might be a better investment due to the wide range of uses that silver has from mirrors, medicine, solar panels, technology and water purification....among several other uses...

listen for yourself...

Plus the spread between silver and gold is near all time highs. Silver is a much better investment right now than gold.

Plus the spread between silver and gold is near all time highs. Silver is a much better investment right now than gold.

exactly, I should clarify that I'm more of a silver bug than gold....

I own about a total of 1oz of gold in small denominations...

but when it comes to silver.....I'm quite bullish...

uh, not the commercials I am talking about (like from Goldline, etc.)

They mark up the gold over the spot price. Then they turn around with the profit they made, and buy gold from pawn shops and from hard up people under another name like "Cash for Gold" at a deep discount then melt it down and turn around and sell bullion or even coins at spot price plus a modest premium. Also like anything there is economy of scale, they literally tons of gold from mines as well as scrap a lot cheaper than you can buy an ounce.

Gold and Silver are bad buys right now (as I originally posted back in January). You should be selling those metals right now, IMO>

based on this information, you should be buying silver...

I made another purchase on monday actually and as long as silver is under $20, I am currently fine with that....

and I won't be selling my silver for quite a few years to come...maybe after the year 2020...

gold and silver have been extremely manipulated with paper contracts and the authorities are cracking down on this as was mentioned in the audio clip I posted ....

check it out before considering silver or gold a bad buy....neither are a bad buy imo, but silver might be the better buy between the two..