[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

yep, unions arent pos

dmarc117

http://wcbstv.com/local/governor.christie.....2.1621917.html

The Record of Bergen County obtained the Bergen County Education Association memo that includes a closing prayer:

"Dear Lord this year you have taken away my favorite actor, Patrick Swayze, my favorite actress, Farrah Fawcett, my favorite singer, Michael Jackson, and my favorite salesman, Billy Mays. I just wanted to let you know that Chris Christie is my favorite governor."

Association president Joe Coppola says the "prayer" was a joke and was never meant to be made public.

It's a joke, don't get your panties in a wad. I posted the exact same thing on face book, except Obama was my favorite president.

I've wondered what that means, don't get your panties in a wad? Do women's panties wad when they get angry or is the wadding itself the cause of the anger?

I've wondered what that means, don't get your panties in a wad? Do women's panties wad when they get angry or is the wadding itself the cause of the anger?

I always assumed it was a reference to puckering up the bottom wadding up the underwears... :wacko: