[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Air Compressor Help

Footballjoe

I loaned my sons air compressor to a friend. When it was returned the air breather was missing. After looking high and low for it we determined an alien took it. Anyhow I need to find another one and can't seem to do it. Here's what I have.

Air Ace 4.3 gallon. Model #TD 2561 HM 120 V / 13A / Phase 1

Also saw this wording ZHE JIANG JONWAY MACHINERY & ELECTRIC

I need what I call the air breather. It appears to be a rubber plug about 1/2 in diameter with a breathing device on it. At least that what I think. Any help appreciated. :wacko:

I hate Northern Tool with a passion right now. These f'ers have had my air compressor for months now trying to fix it under warranty. I will never buy anything from them again. They suck like nothing has ever sucked before.

I hate Northern Tool with a passion right now. These f'ers have had my air compressor for months now trying to fix it under warranty. I will never buy anything from them again. They suck like nothing has ever sucked before.

Oh Grainger would FAR and away be my first choice, but for some kind of filter he should be OK.

Hey Joe - where does that filter thingy go? I'm thinking you're talking about the evaporator and I think those things are damn near universal. When you compress outside air, you push Hydrogen and Oxygen together, and get water. Of course, that rusts a metal tank. Thus the need for the evap. cannister.

Went to Grainger this morning. They did not have it but gave me the name of someone across town to check with.

As far as the location: I am not sure what the main part of the compressor is called but its where you put oil in if needed. I used a rubber plug but it caused the compressor to shut down. I was thinking if I drilled a small hole in it that may work.