[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Jared Odrick

Menudo

I have had very little time to see any mocks, but where do most see Odrick going ? I'm anxious to follow his career. I've mentioned this before, but I was an assistant high school coach his junior and senior years of high school. He is, or at least was a great kid and an absolute freak of an athlete. There was a local article the other day saying that he was one of the 15 invited to attend the draft.

So, I might have to be that guy that calls asking for tickets when his team comes to Pittsburgh. :wacko:

I have had very little time to see any mocks, but where do most see Odrick going ? I'm anxious to follow his career. I've mentioned this before, but I was an assistant high school coach his junior and senior years of high school. He is, or at least was a great kid and an absolute freak of an athlete. There was a local article the other day saying that he was one of the 15 invited to attend the draft.

So, I might have to be that guy that calls asking for tickets when his team comes to Pittsburgh. :wacko:

In all 3 of my mocks I had him going to the Pats