[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

thoughts on Arizona running game?

Dcat

Changes for 2010:

Leinart (yuck) at QB. No Boldin. Alan Faneca (outstanding run blocking pulling guard but horrendous in pass protection) added to the OL mix.

Beanie Wells and Hightower still sharing carries. Anyone think think Wells goes off and has a fantasy-tastic season? I have an opportunity to trade for him in my Keeper league (he is someone else's keeper) and he would remain on my squad indefinitely.

Changes for 2010:

Leinart (yuck) at QB. No Boldin. Alan Faneca (outstanding run blocking pulling guard but horrendous in pass protection) added to the OL mix.

Beanie Wells and Hightower still sharing carries. Anyone think think Wells goes off and has a fantasy-tastic season? I have an opportunity to trade for him in my Keeper league (he is someone else's keeper) and he would remain on my squad indefinitely.

Yes. He's a faster, better receiving version of Jamal Lewis in his prime. Get him if you can

Feed The Bean!

Yes. He's a faster, better receiving version of Jamal Lewis in his prime. Get him if you can

Feed The Bean!

Also half as durable.

I think it depends on what you're giving up for him to be honest. I think the Cardinals take a few massive steps back. Losing Warner and Boldin will hurt, but this team looks like one who's window has closed for a few years. I think Beanie Wells will be somewhere between the 12-20RB this year.