[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Arghhhhhh

SteelBunz

Well....had to call in the big guns. They got here at 8am this morning.....it's noon and still counting. (chaching$$)

Oak tree roots.....possibly one big one. We don't know yet. Best case scenario....the root hasn't actually broken the pipe, meaning we'd have to have the front yard dug up and the pipe rerouted to the street.

:wacko: There goes my new couch.

Well....had to call in the big guns. They got here at 8am this morning.....it's noon and still counting. (chaching$$)

Oak tree roots.....possibly one big one. We don't know yet. Best case scenario....the root hasn't actually broken the pipe, meaning we'd have to have the front yard dug up and the pipe rerouted to the street.

I had that problem once. The guy who came round took five hours to finally break through the roots, destroying several pieces of his equipment while he was at it. Jeez, he was totally determined not to fail and in the end only charged us for two hours because "that's what it should have cost". :tup:

Hey, baby, you wanna earn that couch the hard way? :tup:

ETA: I'm gonna apologise in advance.

:tup: Good ones guys.....lol.

But I have a better one. While schlepping his equipment back out to the truck after he was done (4 hours later)...he says, "Well.........you got the 'Supreme Ream.' "

I said....Really? :tup: No wonder I'm walking funny. :wacko:

:lol: Good ones guys.....lol.

But I have a better one. While schlepping his equipment back out to the truck after he was done (4 hours later)...he says, "Well.........you got the 'Supreme Ream.' "

I said....Really? :tup: No wonder I'm walking funny. :tup:

nice :wacko:

:wacko:

Sit on an ice pack!

:wacko: