[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

defining poverty

Azazello1313

How on earth do you plan to prevent people from drinking soda? :tup:

In a lot of ways cell phones are cheaper than landlines . . . so isnt that a GOOD thing? :wacko:

Buying Soda. I see a lot of impoverished people buying cases of MOuntain Dew and things like Red Bull - crap that is expensive and is not needed.

OK maybe a cheapy cell phone but these idiots have Blackberry's and Iphones.

Buying Soda. I see a lot of impoverished people buying cases of MOuntain Dew and things like Red Bull - crap that is expensive and is not needed.

OK maybe a cheapy cell phone but these idiots have Blackberry's and Iphones.

Again . . how on earth do you prevent people from buying soda?

I am more in favor of requiring people on assistance to take mandatory drug tests for unemploymnet and welfare checks. Drugs can cost a hell of a lot more than a 12 pack of Sierra Mist . . . .:wacko:

I am more in favor of requiring people on assistance to take mandatory drug tests for unemploymnet and welfare checks. Drugs can cost a hell of a lot more than a 12 pack of Sierra Mist . . . .:wacko:

Definitely in favor of this. I also am very much against addictions being classified as disabilities.

Again . . how on earth do you prevent people from buying soda?

I absolutely agree with the drug test thingy. Also, if you are on public assistance to buy food, I think you must maintain an average BMI. Man, a lot of these welfare people are fat cows.

And you prevent them from buying soda by putting an additive in it that reacts very negatively with crack rock or Josh Gordon, that is how you find out who's on drugs.

I absolutely agree with the drug test thingy. Also, if you are on public assistance to buy food, I think you must maintain an average BMI. Man, a lot of these welfare people are fat cows.

And you prevent them from buying soda by putting an additive in it that reacts very negatively with crack rock or Josh Gordon, that is how you find out who's on drugs.

But what about those of us that can afford our soda and our crack without public assistance?

My views changed a few years back when one of the temps we had in an office I worked at braged about how much stuff she had (ie the plasmas, multiple high end gaming machines, etc.) yet was on welfare and was actually happy when her 16 year old daughter got pregnant because it meant her check would get bigger.

I'm down with the drug tests to get unemployment/welfare, same with performing community service for X hours a week to get said benefits, be it cleaning trash from parks or roadways to painting over graffiti etc.

I'm down with the drug tests to get unemployment/welfare, same with performing community service for X hours a week to get said benefits, be it cleaning trash from parks or roadways to painting over graffiti etc.

You heartless, racist basturd!