[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Carolina RB tandem for mountain of picks

Would anyone even consider doing this deal ? Sure it be great to have a loaded line up I guess this year but giving up all the draft picks I just can't see it. The Montana pick is projected top 5 next year.

New Mexico will give

Stewart, Jonathan CAR RB

Williams, DeAngelo CAR RB

To Charleston for

Foster, Arian HOU RB

Slaton, Steve HOU RB

Year 2010 Draft Pick 1.02

Year 2010 Draft Pick 2.10

Year 2011 Round 1 Draft Pick from Charleston

Year 2011 Round 1 Draft Pick from Montana

Year 2011 Round 2 Draft Pick from Charleston

Year 2011 Round 2 Draft Pick from Huntington

Year 2012 Round 1 Draft Pick from Charleston

Edited by Henry Muto

you're joking, yeah?

Unfortuantly no I am not joking that is what this guy says those players are worth and he told me I am "bypassing a great deal if I don't take it"

Edited by Henry Muto

I guess people have different opinions I have 2 other people telling me to take this deal.

Sheesh.

No way, I do this deal. Way too expensive for dynasty. Williams is getting older. Stewart is worth part of it, but not all of it.

I can see where people can be on both sides of the fence on this one. I will tell you why I don't think you should make this deal. Although both DWill & JStew could be potential top 10 rb's I don't think that both will be at the same time. You are basically leveraging your future on two rb's on the same team. You are giving up 4 future #1 draft picks including the 1.02 this year. Next years draft class looks to be better then this years and you are giving up 4 of the top 24 picks in 2011. Like someone mentioned earlier, maybe just go after JStew and let him keep DWill. I don't think I would give him the 1.02 pick though.

Dont do it bro. You won the championship last year. You already have a competitive team. Use all your picks to fill voids and the running backs in next years draft class is suppose to be a strong one. For me it is a very easy no. BTW I love your teams you did a great job building them.