[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Draft opinions

RJV

Ok guys, its that time of year again and this season I acquired the #5 position in a 10 team league. The points are standard but it is a PPR league as well. 1pt per Rec,6Pts per TD,1pt per 15 yrds receiving, 1pt per 10 yrds rush, 6pts per TD Pass.

Lineup requirements are:

1QB,2RB,2WR,1TE,1K,1Def,Flex(WR,TE,RB)

This is not a keeper so it starting from scratch. I am assuming that CJ,AP,RR, and MJD are going to be off the board so my question is, do i grab AJ at #5 or take a WR for my 2nd pick and take Gore are #1?? This is if he is there at #5 which I don't see how he wouldn't be.

If Gore is there at #5, I think you should take him - he should help you with the PPR rules as much or more than some of the other top RBs might. With the #5 slot, you should be in a good place for round 2 if you start the draft with a RB, since you may have the option of taking one of the 3 "elite" QBs on the way back if you are so inclined, or if not, still get a top end WR.

Edited by ts

If Gore is there at #5, I think you should take him - he should help you with the PPR rules as much or more than some of the other top RBs might. With the #5 slot, you should be in a good place for round 2 if you start the draft with a RB, since you may have the option of taking one of the 3 "elite" QBs on the way back if you are so inclined, or if not, still get a top end WR.

I concur.

With only 2 required WRs and the option to go with as many as 3 RBs, grabbing one of the top 5-6 RBs will be big, and give you tons of flexibility in draft strategy come the 2nd and 3rd rounds.

You don;t mention the passing yardage scoring, I will assume it is a fairly standard 1 per 20 or 25

I concur.

With only 2 required WRs and the option to go with as many as 3 RBs, grabbing one of the top 5-6 RBs will be big, and give you tons of flexibility in draft strategy come the 2nd and 3rd rounds.

You don;t mention the passing yardage scoring, I will assume it is a fairly standard 1 per 20 or 25

I knew I forgot something. LOL, yes its 1 pt per 25 yrds.

Again thx guys. Drafting at #5 is very unique to me simply because in the 14 years I have been in this particular league, I have never drafted earlier than 7th position.

Edited by RJV