[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Went to a Redbulls game tonight...

irish

It was absolutely awful!! After watching a lot of World Cup soccer, watching these guys was torture. They played DC United and I could honestly say that not only weren't they good but I actually felt as though I could've put a jersey on and lasted 15 minutes or so on the field without sticking out like a sore thumb. The passing was horrendous, defense, calls, flops were very lame and the shots taken on goal for the most part left me wondering how these guys are professional players. :wacko:

Anyone else have an experience like this?

yes! tonight. I was at Red Bulls Arena - Section 227

Yuck!!!

Get the f*ck out of here!!!! I was in section 227 row 12! I was probably sitting right in front or behind you. LOL!!

I was 2 rows behind you. we had seats 20-22

too bad we didn't know beforehand

I was with 11 other people. Hell, you had to have seen me. I'm a relatively tall guy at 6'2" and was wearing a bright striped shirt (blue and white). I can't believe we were right there. Like you said, I wish we would've known. The guys sitting in front of you off to your right were basically commentating the game, knew all the players and at one point were calling the opposing teams players d**chebags and pansies. You had to hear them.

I saw your group - can't say I remember you exactly, though. I was wearing my Blue Giants Strahan Jersey and was there w/ my son & wife.

And - yes, Huddlers, I was periodically checking my blackberry for updates on my Rookie Dynasty Draft. Gotta keep my priorities straight!

Getting out of the parking garage off of Gate B succked almost as much as the game