[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I told you they were evil

Kid Cid

I didn't think landlords could shut off water on their tenants ...

they probably can't. it seems like landlords are more restricted with respect to their own property than these HOA's are with respect to someone else's.

to agree with the OP, these things truly ARE evil.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's ANNUALY? Wow, that's cheap. I'll be paying $600 a year soon. And we don't really have alot of fancy things in our neighborhood. Just a couple of big green areas and a tiny playground. There's about 700 houses in the neighborhood so they are bringing in over $400K a year. I briefly looked at their financials and they claim to be spending most of it every year leaving a small contingency to carry forward. Property taxes last year were about $2,200.

Your property taxes + HOA = my property taxes. I would MUCH rather have my situation than yours.

Your property taxes + HOA = my property taxes. I would MUCH rather have my situation than yours.

I probably would too, but it is what it is. I've lived as a renter in the same neighborhood for the past 5 years so I at least know what to expect. (And from what i've experienced, nothing too much in intereference from the HOA, knock on wood.)

Plus we have a celebrity that owns a home in our neighborhood. Maybe all the money is going for his security. (Big John will come along shortly to tell you who that is.)

I probably would too, but it is what it is. I've lived as a renter in the same neighborhood for the past 5 years so I at least know what to expect. (And from what i've experienced, nothing too much in intereference from the HOA, knock on wood.)

Plus we have a celebrity that owns a home in our neighborhood. Maybe all the money is going for his security. (Big John will come along shortly to tell you who that is.)

"Soup"y Sales :wacko: