[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What level WR would you expect in trade for C. Benson

crazylegs

What level WR would you expect in return for C. Benson in this format. I have heard G. Jennings, M.S.W. Seem accurate or other ideas?

Here is my league and scoring:

10 teams. 25 man rosters. 6 pts. all td's, 1 pt. ppr, 1 pt every 25 yds. passing. 4 bonus pts for 50+ yd TD pass/ Rush TD/ Receiving TD, 100-199 yd rushing game, 100-199 yd receiving game, 300-399 yd. passing game. 8 bonus pts for 200+ yd rushing game, 200+ yd receiving game, 400+ yd passing game. Start 1 QB, 1 RB, 2 WR, 1 Rb/ WR, 1 RB/WR/TE, 1 TE, 1 K, 1 DEF;

Here is my team:

QB: A. Rodgers, M. Stafford, C. Whitehurst

RB: F. Gore, J. Stewart, C. Benson, R. Bush, T. Hightower, J. Ringer, A. Dixon,

WR: M. Colston, Mike Wallace, J. Gaffney, L. Robinson, Jacoby Jones, James Jones, Jordy Nelson, Brian Hartline, Eric Decker, D. Williams (Tenn)

TE: J. Witten, Z. Miller (OAK),

K: M. Crosby

DEF: Ravens, San Diego

Edited by crazylegs

Given his present legal troubles, I'd jump at any of those guys, considering you have solid depth at RB and not much at WR. If you are being offered a player of Jennings or MSW caliber, take it. I personally wouldn't be offering near that much for Benson at this point.

Who are some other guys you would accept? How low would you go? I want something significant in return.

Given his present potential legal issues, you may be quite disappointed depending on your definition of "significant".

You mentioned Jennings, presumably you have had some discussions around this type of deal, and, as taz said, jump on it while you still can.

As for hat I would want, is this a keeper/dynasty league or a redraft? That changes player values quite a bit and certainly would have a big affect on not just what I would expect, but what I would accept for Benson.

Given his present potential legal issues, you may be quite disappointed depending on your definition of "significant".

You mentioned Jennings, presumably you have had some discussions around this type of deal, and, as taz said, jump on it while you still can.

As for hat I would want, is this a keeper/dynasty league or a redraft? That changes player values quite a bit and certainly would have a big affect on not just what I would expect, but what I would accept for Benson.

10 team PPR Dynasty league

Since your 10 team league starts 1 RB, 2 WR, 2 Flex. I really doubt you can get someone like Jennings. However, if you have an owner with no RB1, who knows? Naturally, it depends on the other teams' rosters and how the owners think. JMO, I think you're more likely to get a Breaston or maybe a Maclin, who I think would be good young guys who could produce as WR2's / Flex's for you.

Trade him for a pick next year, or a young upside WR.

Have you started inquiring to see what sort of offers the other owners are willing to make?

a pick in a rookie draft? Benson doesn't seem to be at too much risk - perhaps he'll miss a game or two - but I cannot see much more.

How could you flip a guy who promises to be that producted for a nameless pick? A top three rookie pick - maybe - but even then, there are a lot of question marks

I think Jennings sounds fair (Little Stevie Wonder, Boldin, D. Jackson). I wouldn't go much lower

I have someone willing to give Maclin, but we would need a 3 player deal because he needs a TE and only has Pettigrew or J. Carlson to offer in return for a deal involving Witten. My starting lineup takes too much of a hit moving Witten for one of these two. I have changed strategies and put in offers to 2 owners. #1 R. Bush for S. Smith (CAR) #2 R. Bush/. Colston for Megatron. Wondering if I might be giving up too much in the R. Bush/ M. Colston for Megatron deal, as it is PPR (Bush) but it is also Dynasty and this would give me Megatron along with J. Stewart on my team (two of the top Dynasty players imo) Thoughts?

Edited by crazylegs

I have someone willing to give Maclin, but we would need a 3 player deal because he needs a TE and only has Pettigrew or J. Carlson to offer in return for a deal involving Witten. My starting lineup takes too much of a hit moving Witten for one of these two. I have changed strategies and put in offers to 2 owners. #1 R. Bush for S. Smith (CAR) #2 R. Bush/. Colston for Megatron. Wondering if I might be giving up too much in the R. Bush/ M. Colston for Megatron deal, as it is PPR (Bush) but it is also Dynasty and this would give me Megatron along with J. Stewart on my team (two of the top Dynasty players imo) Thoughts?

It would be madness to give Benson up for Maclin or anybody in Maclin's neighborhood. You'll regret it.

Seeing that C Ben is facing a suspension and his body showed towards the end of last season that he couldnt handle the load for a whole season i think parting ways with him is smart idea. I think jennings would be a great trade, but if your looking dynasty why not survey the owner of Hakeem nicks and see if he has another young reciever who has potential. You could try to and get two guys with up side plus nicks has already shown he can be fantasy relevant. I think nicks has a great future ahead of him and as a cowboys fan that should go along way.

Edited by jrobertz

Seeing that C Ben is facing a suspension and his body showed towards the end of last season that he couldnt handle the load for a whole season i think parting ways with him is smart idea. I think jennings would be a great trade, but if your looking dynasty why not survey the owner of Hakeem nicks and see if he has another young reciever who has potential. You could try to and get two guys with up side plus nicks has already shown he can be fantasy relevant. I think nicks has a great future ahead of him and as a cowboys fan that should go along way.

there is nothing saying that he will be suspended. also... the guy is a bull and has rec'd very little wear on the tires since he he entered the league - I don't think his getting banged up was suggestive of him not being able to last a whole season at all. Its just something that'll happen here and there when you play football.