[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Keeper League Pick two

Cowboyz1

Tony Romo is one I have no problem with. I believe he is a top 5 QB. Beyond that, since I don't know what my draft position will be yet. I have to decide whether to go with RB or WR.

Tony Romo

Marion Barber

Felix Jones

Steve Smith WR Giants

Miles Austin

Tony Gonzales

Greg Jennings

Chad Henne

Mcgahee

S. Holmes (gone)

Chargers D

L. coles

I am leaning towards Felix Jones but Miles was and is a Monster. It is a PPR league so if Jones becomes a better recieving threat and has a third year breakout that would be awesome. Barber is good but may be getting pushed by Jones and overtaken. He is 220 pounds this year Jones is. That is Barber size!

PPR league means Austin is valuable but how valueable over a Jones or Barber.

What do you think?

You're way too emotional over this decision for someone who's been playing for so long.

Miles Austin

Greg Jennings

Unless this is a 2QB league or there's some kind of special scoring that you didn't mention, take the two best players and throw Romo back into the pool. Also, Felix MIGHT become a top RB, but Autin and Jennings ARE top WRs.

Your Cowboy love is blinding you when money's on the line. And if it's a free league, why bother?

Lord have mercy. You are so correct. My desire to see Felix run like the wind is very blinding. I do think Romo is a top QB but having two of the top WR then draft for RB and QB would quite possibly be wiser.