[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Dynasty league trade offers

Chaos

1) Give up D Jax for Maclin and 2nd rnd rookie 2011 pick (likely a early 2nd rndr)

2) Give up Fitzgerald for Jennings

3) Give up Fitzgerald and Felix Jones for Jennings #6 overall rookie pick in 2010 (figure can get Hardesty to go w/Harrison)

I have to cut salary cap, so none of these trades I'd be excited about if I didn't have to make a move. PPR standard scoring.

Current roster:

McNabb

Henne

AP

Rice

R Bush

F Jones

J Harrison

D McFadden

C Taylor

L Washington

Fitz

A Gonzales

D Jackson

S Smith nyg

Gates

Any thoughts on these deals?

Thanks

I guess it depends on how much salary is saved by each deal to really evaluate them.

2 is fine IMO to save cap space. Makes sense.

1 and 3 really depend on how much space you save. I like Maclin and am not big on DJax, so if the cap saving were pretty good, I could see making that switch as you still have SSmith as a serviceable WR2 and the upside of Maclin as a WR3 potential WR2. I'd only do 3 if it offered a big cap savings and #2 fell through, though you have to be open to drafting best available, not just lock in on hardesty.

The Fitz/Jennings deal I'd still have to get rid of Chester Taylor, probably for a future pick, to cut the add'l req'd cap. The other 2 deals would be enough to get me under the cap.

Hardesty, Tate, Spiller, or Bradford will be the best there. I have the #2 pick, and probably going to take Bryant. I'm not really sold on any of the RBs (except Mathews) to be long term studs. Bryant I feel, in a PPR, will be the best, and safest pick. If I wasn't already loaded at RB I'd think otherwise.

Thanks for the input so far.