[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What's the best website to base my VBD cheat sheet out of?

Cranosaur

Hi guys I was making a VBD (Value Based Drafting) cheat sheet and I wanted to know from personal experience what is the best current most up to date player rankings/projections that i can base my cheat sheet out of?

I am currently using fftoolbox.com's rankings to build my sheet upon I feel confident about their rankings since it's updated on a daily basis and I feel their rankings make the most sense,but if you guys have a better website that doesn't involve paying for it I'm all ears.

PS don't say yahoo because from my personal experience they are always way off,and don't say magazines I like my info as current as possible.

The Huddle is the best site around for information and draft kit. Bar none. If you are a paid member, great! You have access to the Fantasy Draft Kit link above. If not, sign up...it's some of the best $$$ you ever spent.

Also, invest in this book: http://www.amazon.com/Fantasy-Football-Nex...5411&sr=1-1 if you really want to learn about VBD. I re read it before my fantasy prep work begins and it is invaluable!

Good luck!

No I don't know what would u say?

The Huddle is the best site around for information and draft kit. Bar none. If you are a paid member, great! You have access to the Fantasy Draft Kit link above. If not, sign up...it's some of the best $$$ you ever spent.

Also, invest in this book: http://www.amazon.com/Fantasy-Football-Nex...5411&sr=1-1 if you really want to learn about VBD. I re read it before my fantasy prep work begins and it is invaluable!

Good luck!

Oh right,well I'm talking free rankings like fftoolbox,yahoo.espn,cbs and kffl like you would take their fan point projections,find your "baseline" player depending on how many people your league has ie. there are 12 guys including myself in a league and there are 2 RB starts like in any other league in the world so the baseline player would be ranked no.24 and you subtract a position player's fan points to that guy and there you go you got a player's value to the rest of his peers and to the other postitions.

Like in other words why would I play for a site for rankings when these 5 sites give them for free and my question was fairly simple remember I'm making my OWN cheat sheet after all if this was the case I'd be like f*** it and go to a pay source instead,I could use the money spent in the process for other league fees with the free cheat sheet I made kinda smart in a economical sense don't ya think?

Maybe there is a reason those sources are free and a reason many people recommend certain pay sources over the "free" sources. In other words, you get what you pay for. Your mileage may vary.

Thank you for a legitimate answer that was very helpful