[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

HELP! Draft Advice

brwns2289

Hey everyone, first time posting. Hope to be here for awhile.

I was wondering if anyone could help me out with some draft advice. I have the 5th pick and my draft is Tuesday(Aug. 10th). Our format is 1 QB, 2 WR's, 2 RB's, 1 TE and also 1 RB/WR/TE spot. Our QB's also get 6 pts instead of the normal/regular 4. I have been playing fantasy "religously" for the past 5-6 years. I dont consider myself a beginner but I also don't see myself as an expert. I have a good understanding of all the players/teams/depth charts. This is the first year I have had a pick towards the middle of the rounds. I have picked up a couple magazines (which introduced me to the site) to "study" up on the value of depth players. I seem to have a problem filling in the depth of my team and usually luck out on "sleepers". I'm high on always taking a RB in the first round so, this year assuming CJ2K, AP, MJD and Ray Rice are off the board at my 5th pick I have been thinking about Gore, Turner or even Aaron Rodgers. With Aaron Rodger I would miss out on a higher tier RB so I'm leaning away from that. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks for the time!

you have to go with Gore in the 5th spot especially if youre in a PPR league. Plus you like picking the RB 1st so opt out taking Rodgers. A healthy GORE will produce lots. See other postings regarding this same topic.

I have the 6th spot and I'm going to grab Gore or AJ whoever is still there.

Gore is one of those guys that I have never liked, so I may be a but biased here. If you reeeeeeally want to go RB, then take Gore. Personally, I'd go Andre Johnson and look to follow up in the second round with Ryan Grant, if available.

you have to go with Gore in the 5th spot especially if youre in a PPR league. Plus you like picking the RB 1st so opt out taking Rodgers. A healthy GORE will produce lots. See other postings regarding this same topic.

I have the 6th spot and I'm going to grab Gore or AJ whoever is still there.

Sorry guys I forgot to add this is NOT a PPR league.

Hey everyone, first time posting. Hope to be here for awhile.

I was wondering if anyone could help me out with some draft advice. I have the 5th pick and my draft is Tuesday(Aug. 10th). Our format is 1 QB, 2 WR's, 2 RB's, 1 TE and also 1 RB/WR/TE spot. Our QB's also get 6 pts instead of the normal/regular 4. I have been playing fantasy "religously" for the past 5-6 years. I dont consider myself a beginner but I also don't see myself as an expert. I have a good understanding of all the players/teams/depth charts. This is the first year I have had a pick towards the middle of the rounds. I have picked up a couple magazines (which introduced me to the site) to "study" up on the value of depth players. I seem to have a problem filling in the depth of my team and usually luck out on "sleepers". I'm high on always taking a RB in the first round so, this year assuming CJ2K, AP, MJD and Ray Rice are off the board at my 5th pick I have been thinking about Gore, Turner or even Aaron Rodgers. With Aaron Rodger I would miss out on a higher tier RB so I'm leaning away from that. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks for the time!