[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

keep Marshall or DeSean Jackson? - non PPR

hezagenius

I need another keeper to go along with Peterson. Our league allows 2 keepers and they don't cost any draft picks to keep. We can keep these players forever. Both guys are with new QBs and I don't see either of them having the same production levels as last year, but I think they are the next 2 best players on my team.

Other keeper options are

Forte (kept him last year instead of Mendenhall - seemed like a good idea at the time)

Arien Foster

Thanks for the help on mine.

Tough call you have here. I THINK I'd go Marshall, just because he's more proven and Miami has no problem airing it out. Even with the perception that they're a run first team, they had 40+ pass attempts like 4 or 5 times last year. Davone Bess put up 70+ catches in that system. I know it's not PPR, but that is a lot of opportunities that will be going to Marshall.

Jackson is intriguing as a game breaker, but Kolb is a huge unknown (not that Henne is going to light the world on fire), and Jax seems like an injury risk to me. He's already hurt his back in TC, which could be a fluke, or could flare up. I don't know the extent of it, but back injuries are risky.

Hope that helps.

Definitely Marshall! Whoever mentioned Maclin in connection with Desean was right on the money - I had Maclin last year and those two split most of the season, but toward the end Maclin was getting more and more of the catches.