[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Ray Rice or Michael Turner

kaybli

I too can see Turner bouncing back and can certainly see the appeal in a non-PPR but to go along with all those recs(that don't count) Rice racks up are a bunch more yards as well. Even with the added weapons in an improving offense, Rice is still their #1 option more often than not.

I personally believe you can't go wrong with either. With this though I'd pick Rice because I feel the sky's the limit for this dude. As well with Turner coming back from an injury ya never know if it'll come into play again at some point.

I still don't think we've seen the best of Ray Rice. I see him getting more opportunities at the goalline this year. He's very similar in size to the best goalline back currently in the NFL (MJD). McGahee isn't going to be around after this year and I just think they want to see if Ray Rice has success in goalline situations, which I think he will. I vote Rice, but I also think he's going to be the #1 back this year.

Also, the debate on non-PPR and standard PPR should be looked at like this. Let's say Ray Rice tops out at 8 total TD's, while Turner ends up with 14. Let's say Ray Rice gets 600 yds receiving while Turner gets 100 (he just isn't used much as a receiver). That's 36 more pts in TD's for Turner, but 50 more pts for Rice in receiving yds.

Edited by Capt. Stanky